Friday, June 12, 2009

Dr K Chaudhury sings 'Skater Boy' by Avril Lavigne

I'm sure there's a very good reason why there's a library full of Dr KC covers on YouTube....I just can't figure out what that reason is. As far as I can tell, this the same force that used to drive Indians to develop the world's longest fingernails, longest ear hair etc. [Warning: these photos can make you gag!]

Watch Dr KC belt it out instead.


He is a 64 year old ex-nursing home owner from New Delhi with what appears to be 1179 videos on YouTube. His rationale, on his website:

"Amitabh Bachan appeared before Akashvani and his face was adjudged as unsuitable for news reading.I appeared before FILMY and my voice was adjudged as unsuitable for Bathroom Singer Reality Show. The great man proved his worth and now it is my turn !"

Bravo, Dr. KC.. I salute you.

Subscribe to Channel KC for your happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment